Benefit from our end-to-end web design skills and experience
Your website is the home for your business online. Therefore, finding it on the web among thousands of others is the most important factor we consider when designing websites for companies.
It can be a simple html website with few pages, a complex business website with a large number of pages, or a sales focused e-commerce website with products, finding the site online matters the most. The design, look, and feel, are the other elements we focus on in a more strategic and user-centric manner, by focusing on user segments that you target.
When selecting the platform and coding languages to develop websites, we take into consideration your current web hosting environment, skills and experience, and integration to other systems. This holistic approach enables us to develop a website that not only meets your current requirements, but also those 1-2 years ahead.
By selecting Muta-Tech as your web design partner your business will:
- benefit from our wide range of skills, including designers, web developers, custom coders for the website design and development, and technical skills that are required to set up the hosting environment
- learn from our many years of web related experience
- experience overall cost savings due to our strategic search and user-centric approach, that will eventually save on website search optimisation fees
- work with a partner who has a track record of developing websites for small and medium companies in Zambia
B2B and B2C Web Portals
We can help you create fully custom and mobile-friendly web portal solutions that promote your products and highlight your services. We will design, develop, and deploy scalable web portal solutions for internal or external use, providing your business with the functionality it needs for sales automation, supply chain management, or customer communications and services.
A portal is a private online channel through which you can provide support and information to your customers. You may also have heard it called an extranet – where information is shared securely with named external parties, or an intranet – where information is shared internally with employees. Customer portals allow you to interact and collaborate with your internal or external clients and share information such as data records, schedules and documents. You can also use a portal to allow your customers to view, download and upload private information such as invoices and much more. Customer portals are simple to access, but secure. All you need is an internet connection and a web browser.
All communication in one platform.
Improved levels of customer interaction with an increase in customer service.
Portals are easy to maintain.
thanks to their similarity to websites, e-portals are very simple to update and maintain. Changes only need to be made on the server on which the app runs; mobile apps can be more complicated to maintain
Easy to install.
rather than having to visit an App Store and download an app which takes up storage space, a e-portals can be found via search and bookmarked without taking up space on your device.
Not restricted to mobile phones.
Unlike a mobile app, a web app isn’t device-specific, it can be viewed on a mobile, tablet or desktop PC.
We build high quality eportal applications for the web
A well planned, designed, and developed ePortal can add significant value to an organisation. It provides process automation as well as standardisation. There are various kinds of eportals used by organisations. Example:
- Customer portal development
- B2B & C2C Portal Development
- Ecommerce Portal Development
- Real Estate Portal Development
- Community Portal Development
- Travel Portal Development
- Classified Portal Development
- Entertainment Portal Development
- Dating Portal Development
- Fashion Portal Development
- Matrimonial Portal Development
- Corporate Portal Development
- Job Portal development
- Knowledge Sharing Portal Development
- Educational Portal Development
- Online Market Place Development
- Sharepoint Portal Development
Protect your website with our web maintenance and upgrade services
We help businesses keep their sites up-to-date and secured with our web maintenance services. Benefit from an upgrade, update, backup, and/or data-cleanup services.
Website update and upgrade services.
- Review & update the CMS platform if there is a direct update path.
- Update outdated code, plugins and themes.
- Provide a latest backup of the website.
- Content update
- Content migration
- Fix WordPress issues
- Provide complete management of website.
It is a simple 3 step process.
- Contact us with your website url.
- We will evaluate the time it takes and provide a quote.
- Once signed-off the work will commence and reported on a monthly or quarterly basis
Web Maintenance and Upgrade Services
We do not follow a one-plan fit all pricing method. A website with one page takes lesser time to maintain than a website with 10 pages. Websites that are developed in platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, WooCommerce are easier to upgrade than an unknown platform. The frequency of backups required will depend on the timing of content changes.
What is included in a maintenance plan?
Here’s what is included in a typical monthly or quarterly subscription. There can be items included or excluded to fit the state of your website and budget.
- CMS bug fixes and updates, plugin updates and enhancements
- Monitoring of website uptime and performance tuning
- Security protection and monitoring
- Priority support when downtime or hacking, has been identified
- Onsite and offsite backups full and database
Website Upgrade Process
A website or ecommerce site upgrade is a fixed price one-off quote. If your website use a standard content management system or an ecommerce platform, and haven’t touched the original code, then it can be a straight forward upgrade. However, if you have skipped versions, changed the original code to fit specific business requirements, then it can be a bit tricky to perform a straight forward upgrade. In some cases, where there is no feasible work-around for the code to be upgraded, we can still re-use the content and images by designing and developing a new theme. The best is to contact us for a quick chat.
We design and develop beautiful eCommerce Websites that are user-friendly
Benefit from a complete service offering for online sales platforms with extensive experience in developing customised and highly scalable shopping cart solutions for a wide range of businesses
Online sales can be an additional sales channel, or the primary mode of sales in a business. The success in online selling, also known as e-commerce stores are largely depend on the product pricing strategy as well as the presentation of products. The product details, images, speed of loading, and seamless ordering are key elements in a successful online business.
We are a leading e-commerce website design and development company in Australia. An online business platform can be developed from ground-up to suit a unique business model, or by using a pre-built online store creation platform (e-commerce platform). There are pre-built e-commerce platforms that are free (open source licensing) such as WooCommerce, Magento, and paid platforms such as Bigcommerce, Shopyfy, Etsy. Setting up a Woocommerce or Magento online shopping cart may appear daunting and expensive but at Muta-Tech we make the process simple. We strive to provide you with the best value and make your online business idea an affordable option to pursue.
A well designed shopping cart with good design, a mobile-friendly and simple order placement process will increase the likelihood of converting a website visitor to a sale. Customers demand a quick and easy transaction that is secure. We guarantee all our Woocommerce and Magento shopping carts are deployed on a secure platform and ensure all private information is protected. Apart from the standard PayPal based payment gateways, at Muta-Tech we have the skills to develop and integrate various other payment gateways.
Must have functions in an online store:
- Customer Registration
- Order Placement
- Product Configuration – standard pricing, pictures
- Inventory – set maximum inventory, enable/disable
- Marketing & Promotions – “coupons”
- Standard Reports – Sales, Customers and Inventory
- Dashboard to provide a snap-shot
- Shipping & Tax settings
- Various Payment Gateway Intergation – Paypal, eWay
- Payment methods
WordPress Design & Development
Our team of skilled front and back-end developers specialise in rapid and robust web development. Harnessing the full power of open-source frameworks, we create highly bespoke websites that are content-manageable to suit your exact requirements
WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world, and is our recommended content management system for small and medium size businesses. Our skills in WordPress include developing custom themes and plugins, configuring premium themes, or fixing and enhancing existing WordPress websites. We are probably one of the few Perth based WordPress developers to specialise exclusively in custom designed mobile friendly business websites.
If you are after a clunky, slow website that users and search engines will hate, you’ve come to the wrong place.
We design and build fast, easy to use WordPress websites. What sets us apart? It’s focused on providing both you and your users with the best possible experience. That means building websites that meet your business goals, and the goals of your users.
- Fixed Price Quotes – No on-going costs or hidden charges.
- Complete Solutions – include Graphics, SEO, Adwords.
- Excellent skills and experience working with WordPress.
Our WordPress development process
- Document your requirements, technology support, budget and timescale
- Specify the build, various building blocks, and database schema
- Develop code using proven standards and version control
- Test and bug fix
- Implement a maintenance and support strategy
Why use WordPress?
- Simplicity – WordPress is probably the easiest website content management platform available to create a blog or a website.
- Flexibility – WordPress is flexible with its use. It can be used to create a complex website, for example, document management, shopping carts to a simple blog.
- Publish with Ease: Users can publish web pages and web content easily.
- Built-in Comments – are best to increase user engagement with a website or blog.
- Search Engine Optimised – is probably the best outcome of using wordpress. Apart from the standard wordpress, it comes with powerful enhancements (plugins) developed by the wordpress user group.
- User Management – can be to restrict access or to add aditional users to the website.
- Easy Theme – due to the clear seperation of the core content management logic from the look and feel (front-end).
- Thousands of Plugins – makes the development process faster and cost effective.
- Easy backups – means there is less risk of loosing your wordpress data.
Call us for custom wordpress development, wordpress plugins and plugin development, responsive wordpress themes, theme development
With Creative Ideas
Many web sites still in their infancy versions
have evolved over the years.
- learn from our many years of web related experience
- Your website is the home for your business online
- Designs that follow the latest trends
Success Your Business
Many web sites still in their infancy versions
have evolved over the years.
Our Web Design Process
There is no right or wrong process to design a website. It really depends on what we agree to deliver, or the scope of the project. The main reason why the scope matters is two things, Time and Money. We prefer fixed prices because it gives both parties, you as our customer and us as your web developer to have a common understanding.
The process begins with a two-way consultation to identify what you want, why you want it and how we can help you achieve your goals. We need to discuss and determine the markers for success so we can ensure that your new website not only makes a difference for users, but reinforces your business ambitions.
The fundamentals of our website designs derive from exhaustive competitor analysis, evaluation of your current website and scoping of the functions we will utilise and the website content management platform on which we will build. From these, we can formulate a detailed plan for what will put your new website above and beyond the industry standard.
Powerful machines that stand the test of time aren’t built without blueprints.This is the stage at which we finalise our web development plans by documenting all your new website requirements, drawing up the site map and assessing the necessary functions for your new website.
We’re not just a web design agency; we’re an all-inclusive digital agency, so our web designs are as fixated on beauty as they are on usability. We collaborate with our dedicated Design team to ensure that the eyes and mind of every kind of visitor are satisfied with the overall user experience.
Using an appropriate combination of Waterfall and Agile development processes, we implement the solutions that will transform your web presence. All code is version controlled and adheres to our defined coding standards, which means that more than one of us can work on it at any one time.
Following a careful construction process, we test everything from the foundations to the decorations in a three-stage testing procedure.Our website developers run through the site with a fine-toothed comb, our internal testing team gives it a rigorous review and a crowd-sourced third party testing team provides an outsider’s evaluation.
Digital Media Marketing Services
Digital Marketing activities involve planning and managing an array of strategies and tactics involving client engagement and awareness related to various digital media channels. The traditional marketing media such as Print, TV, Radio, Billboard advertising can be expensive, requires extensive planning, and often limits to a specific country. If plan and execute well, digital media channels such as Web, Social Media, and Emails can be used to reach a global audience at a lower cost within a short time period. This makes Web, Social Media and Emails the most widely used marketing tools and available for any business.
There is no ‘one size fit all’ formula for Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing tools require an in-depth understanding of features and capabilities of the tool, good knowledge of business, and key marketing topics.
The 3 main points a business should consider when deciding on Digital Marketing activities are:
- Time – Is your time worth investing in digital marketing activities or better spent elsewhere in the business?
- Capabilities – Do you have the required knowledge and experience to execute a digital media campaign?
- Competitors – Are your competitors active in digital media, and target your existing and potential clients?